Active Ageing Australia is excited to offer the Australian active ageing community joint membership to ICAA and AAA - providing access to world class resources, education and much more.
The International Council on Active Aging is the global association that supports organisations and professionals to develop wellness environments and services for adults over 50. With the collective power of 10,000 members in 37 countries, the International Council on Active Aging is leading the global wellness revolution and ‘Changing the Way We Age’.
Announcing joint AAA + ICAA membership packages
There has never been a better time to join the global active ageing movement! Active Ageing Australia is delighted to offer joint membership packages at very generous prices designed to suit individuals, businesses, organisations, researchers, local, state and national government departments, policy makers, health and wellness professionals, public health and health promotion organisations.
Joint membership includes
• Links to international research and reports in 63 key topic areas
• Online access to The Journal on Active Aging ® - 7 issues a year
• Access to ICAA Research Review - 24 issues a year
• Access to over 1500 articles
• ICAA and AAA education events and resources at discounted rates
• Multiple promotional opportunities through the AAA member directory and community noticeboard
• Marketing and networking opportunities
• Resources to promote your commitment to active ageing
• Opportunities for tailored education and training at your site