Easy Moves for Active Ageing (EMAA®) Leader, Level 2
Our brand new course, EMAA® Leader, Level 2 will replace the old EMAA® Update course and is available to all EMAA® Leaders who want to build on their skills and knowledge.
New ideas, new exercises, new online learning, aligned with quality standards. More affordable and accessible!*
*If you have completed an EMAA® Update within the last 12 months, a generous 70% discount will apply. Places are limited, please contact our Programs Manager Tom Craig to secure your place.
Please note, all current EMAA® Update bookings will be automatically upgraded to the new EMAA® Leader, Level 2 course.
EMAA® Leader, Level 2 is conducted in an interactive 1 day training format including:
- New information and new online resources
- 15 NEW EMAA® exercises
- Ideas for safely modifying movement to cater for varying levels of physical capacity
- New ideas for supporting your classes
- Evidence updates from experts in the field
- Opportunities for sharing ideas and experiences
- Ideas for ensuring the safety and quality of your classes
- An EMAA® Leader, Level 2 Certificate of Recognition
- Annual membership with Active Ageing Australia
- Generous discounts on all courses, workshops and resources
Our first EMAA® Leader, Level 2 training session is scheduled for Friday 29 June 2018 at Woodcroft. We will be releasing dates for more training sessions soon for north, east and western regions of South Australia.
EMAA® Leader, Level 2 is available to anyone who has undertaken the Easy Moves for Active Ageing Program (EMAA® Leader, Level 1). Our new on-demand learning model means you can enrol as soon as you’d like (we no longer require the 2 year update waiting period)!
Up to 10% discount available to members
- Includes: one day EMAA® Leader, Level 2 training, EMAA® e-manual additional material, two years EMAA® Leader Registration, morning tea and refreshments