Easy Moves for Active Ageing (EMAA®) Leader, Level 2
Our brand new course, EMAA® Leader, Level 2 will replace the old EMAA® Update course and is available to all EMAA® Leaders who want to build on their skills and knowledge.
New ideas, new exercises, new online learning. More affordable and accessible!*
*If you have completed an EMAA® Update within the last 12 months, a generous 70% discount will apply. Places are limited, please contact our Programs Manager Tom Craig to secure your place.
Please note, all current EMAA® Update bookings will be automatically upgraded to the new EMAA® Leader, Level 2 course.
EMAA® Leader, Level 2 is conducted in an interactive 1 day training format including:
- New information and new online resources
- 15 NEW EMAA® exercises
- Ideas for safely modifying movement to cater for varying levels of physical capacity
- New ideas for supporting your classes
- Evidence updates from experts in the field
- Opportunities for sharing ideas and experiences
- Ideas for ensuring the safety and quality of your classes
- An EMAA® Leader, Level 2 Certificate of Recognition
- Annual membership with Active Ageing Australia
- Generous discounts on all courses, workshops and resources
EMAA® Leader, Level 2 is available to anyone who has undertaken the Easy Moves for Active Ageing Program (EMAA® Leader, Level 1). Our new on-demand learning model means you can enrol as soon as you’d like (we no longer require the 2 year update waiting period)!
Up to 10% discount available to members
- Includes: one day EMAA® Leader, Level 2 training, EMAA® e-manual additional material, two years EMAA® Leader Registration, morning tea and refreshments
"Brilliant presenters made this a great educational and fun day!"
"The new exercises and refreshing techniques are excellent!"
"Very pleased with the whole course."
"A great learning experience, fantastic to meet other EMAA® Leaders and share experiences!"
"Loved your team!"