What is it all about?
The NoFalls Train the Trainer program is an extension of the NoFalls Exercise Program Leader Training. It is conducted over two days and will enable participants to deliver the NoFalls Exercise Program Leader Training within their organisation, service or region.
Day one will be the same content as the Leader Training (please note, you must register and pay for Day One Leader training separately to the Day 2 train the trainer).
Day two will focus on the Train the Trainer component:
- Role of the trainer
- Training skills
- Analysis of NoFalls Leader Training
- Application of Adult Learning Principles
- Putting it into practice
- Identification of training objectives and delivery methods
Including GST and inclusive of:
- NoFalls Train the Trainer Manual
- Course materials
- Morning Tea and Refreshments
- Please note, if you have not previously completed the Leader course, you must register and pay for the Day One Leader training in addition to Day Two, ie for a total cost of $1,498