April Falls 2018April 13, 2018
Living Well SurveyApril 24, 2018
Active Ageing Australia & Arthritis SA present
Tai Chi for Arthritis & Falls Prevention
Master Trainer Brenda Hum will lead this new workshop comprised of two existing evidence based programs, proven to improve falls prevention and overall health and quality of life.
This unique course will provide you with two leadership qualifications - Tai Chi for Arthritis and Tai Chi for Falls Prevention.
Principals of this program
- Movement control - to help strengthen the deep muscles used to stabilise and support the spine and body
- Weight transference - to assist with mobility, coordination and balance
- Integration of the mind and body - to help increase confidence in a person's abilities, relieving the fear of falling
Who can become a Tai Chi Leader?
To be eligible for a Tai Chi Leader Certificate you need to already have suitable qualifications or experience, for example:
- Experienced Tai Chi student or teacher
- Allied Health Professional
- Accredited/Certified exercise instructor
This 2 day workshop includes
Take of advantage of our early bird price of $395
- Tai Chi for Arthritis - 12 Lessons DVD
- Teaching Arthritis Effectively e-Book (Physical copy available on request)
- Morning Tea and refreshments on both days
, valid until April 30th after which the price will return to the regular price of $435.
Click here for more information and registration
Are you a member? Post your news or event on our Community Noticeboard!